Medicare Help North Carolina, LLC
“Helping people make wise decisions.”
A "One-Stop Shop" for Medicare Enrollment
- Assists with Medicare Parts A & B enrollment
- Understand Medicare rules and policies
- Review and discuss all plan options
- Professional and experienced advice
- Continued support following enrollment
- Annual review of plans
Annual Election Period has begun!
Original Medicare is referred to as having both Medicare Parts A and B. For most enrollees, Part A is premium-free. In order for most enrollees to have part B, there is a standard premium.
Medicare Advantage Plans are health plans administered by a private insurance company. There are several types of Medicare Advantage plans offered in the state of North Carolina.
Medicare prescription drug coverage, also known as Part D, is available either through a stand-alone prescription drug plan or through a Medicare Advantage Plan (MAPD). Plans are sold by private insurance companies.